Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lovey Hubby

It's such a blessing to have a hands on daddy who loves the kid so much and a supportive hubby. With the night feeds and pumping it really helps to pass the kid to someone when ever you are frustrated with her or just need a break. I guess he must have more patience than me cos he never fails to make her smile or laugh or go to sleep when she's fussy or upset. I can't imagine the single mums who have little support or those who have more than one kid to look after in addtionto being the sole bread winner. No wonder most of them I see are depressed or super stressed out. But defintely being a mom helps me empathise with them more. With such a wonderful hubby, I still have the chance to go out, do my things, shop and even study my masters, if they accept my application. I can't imagine how it will be when hubby goes on reservist for 3 whole weeks..
- Mummy

No comments: